McCann Worldgroup, along with its sister agencies, McCann Health and Weber Shandwick, has joined the…
Can you spot talent a mile away? Know what it takes to attract the best and show off a brilliant place to work? You might just be the talent manager we need.
After all, we believe in the power of people, and so do you.
We’re Synergy. We believe in the power of people to imagine, inspire, encourage, drive and create change in the world. It means we live by 10 principles like ‘trust your gut’, ‘pay it forward’ and ‘never stop exploring’.
With over 60% growth this year and a client list to be proud of, we need to be top of our game. That’s where you come in.
We need an incredible people person to manage all our recruitment needs, including attracting, sourcing and recruiting the very best talent to join our fast-growing team. You’ll help us create brilliant employee experiences and develop our people to their highest potential, so we stay at the top of our game as an award-winning agency.
- Managing all talent attraction, recruitment and on-boarding activity
- Putting in place innovative new approaches to attracting people including advertising, referrals, events, networking and social media strategies
- Custodian of Synergy’s employer brand, ensuring we create brilliant experiences for candidates and our people
- Creation of suitable materials and content to promote Synergy as a fantastic place to work
- Promote and instil a values-led culture – measuring team satisfaction, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations
- Supporting managers with appraisals, 360 feedback and PDPs
- Development of original, exciting training and development initiatives in line with PDPs
- Identifying top performing talent and putting in place plans to help fulfil their career aspirations
- Managing all employee relation matters
- Creating employment & freelance contracts and HR policies
- Ensuring we adhere to the latest legislative employment requirements
Who are we looking for?
- A true people-person that enjoys proactively meeting people, networking and seeking out the cream of the crop
- Experienced HR / talent skillset, ideally with experience in a fast growth, ambitious creative environment
- CIPD (or similar) qualification
- Proven track record of attracting and actively recruiting talent, ideally within our industry
- Strong understanding of current employment law and ability to ensure we comply
- A creative thinker who is solutions-focused and a self-starter
- Supportive, motivating, enthusiastic, with a strong desire to help people be the very best they can be
- Bespoke personal development and training plan
- Peer lunch and learn sessions
- Thirsty Thursday sharing events, followed by the pub
- Mix it up in our bake/cook-off competition
- Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, crazy selection of biscuits/snacks every day and wine/beers/crisps on Friday
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) – plus your birthday off
- Day volunteering for a charity of your choice per year
- Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
How to apply
Feeling like this is the role for you or want to find out more? Ping over your CV and a bit about yourself to our recruitment partner: email@example.com