Improving brand advocacy among employees is certainly a topic of conversation in many organisations today.…
This week Celia went along to the Social Media and Digital Marketing course by Bristol Business College looking in more detail at the various forms of digital hubs and integration into everyday marketing plans.
Here’s her blog.
A great day talking all about digital! We thought we’d share the main take homes from the event.
- It’s essential to be current, relevant and informed in everything you say via digital channels.
- Say no to using digital platforms for the sake of going digital, if it’s not relevant it’s a waste of resource.
- There are lots of good website resources out there to source knowledge and follow digital developments so always be on the look out.
Two good ones are:
- Scoop.it – this one offers a place to collate information on a specific topic and update your page with any news, developments and great examples of that topic. It also allows you to search by topic and follow other people’s pages.
- www.paper.li – this takes a selection of interesting tweets from people you follow on twitter and collates them into a daily newspaper that gets sent to you each morning via twitter. A really useful event with more great insight into integrating social media and digital into marketing activity.