From strategy, to action, to impact, we unleash the power of your people to drive…
We headed to SMiLE London to see how the best brands in the business are using social media for internal communications.
The list of tools and tactics for implementing social media into your organisation is seemingly endless. But luckily, SMiLE conference is here to help.
It’s one of our favourite events of the year where we get to hear truly inspiring case studies and best practice tips on how to integrate social into internal communication strategies.
SMiLE London (Social Media in Large Enterprise) is run by publishing force Simply Communicate.
Couldn’t make it?
Don’t worry – we’ve rounded up the best bits for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Download them here:
- How The FA achieved 75% adoption of its new intranet
- The power of the WIIFM (What’s In IT For Me) model
- How Paddy Power implemented an IC function from scratch
- Why governance is a vital part of social media adoption
- Why the NHS hasn’t shied away from cloud technology
A big thanks to Simply Communicate for another great day.
See you next time!