McCann Worldgroup, along with its sister agencies, McCann Health and Weber Shandwick, has joined the…
Got a portfolio full of creative ideas and design that makes us say ‘we wish we’d thought of that’?
If you were a venn diagram, you’d be the overlap between conceptual ideas, traditional design craft and contemporary digital creative. You have a way with words and can come up with your own messaging as well as working well with copywriters in the time-honoured pairing of skills. You can breathe life into design visuals and can guide others to do the same. Interactivity and motion are second nature, and you have real enthusiasm for trying new things – be it VR experiences or coming up with film concepts.
Most of all you’re looking for the unexpected, where you can fight for ideas that challenge yourself and us creatively; delivering something amazing for our clients.
We’re Synergy, the go-to employee engagement specialists. We believe in the power of people. We work with brands to turn these ambitions into actions – inspiring people to delight colleagues and customers, transform cultures and make a difference. We do all this by creating effective, fun and insight-driven ideas and experiences that really connect with employees. It’s powerful stuff. Because when you tap into the power of your people, everything is possible.
We work with clients like ODEON, Vodafone, RBS, Argos and Lidl, producing everything from VR experiences to global rebrands and everything in between.
We’re a good bunch. We look for real team players, with dedication and passion for the role and the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
We’re a Design Week Top 100 agency, were named in The Drum’s independent Agency Census, and this year has been our biggest yet with some great new account wins, lots of new team members, and an awards cabinet bursting at the hinges. Come and be part of something special.
• Campaignable ideas experience
• Excellent digital design skills and process knowledge
• Ability to work with others with complementary skill sets – copy, motion, digital
• Enthusiasm for design and creativity and how to harness the opportunities
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe CC and other platforms such as Sketch and InVision (ideally)
• Experience of motion design – interactive and/or animation
• Professional design qualification
• A flair for layout
• Scamping skills are an advantage
• A portfolio you’re proud of including evidence of your thinking process and rationale
• Bespoke personal development and training plan
• Peer lunch and learn sessions
• Thirsty Thursday sharing events, followed by the pub
• Mix it up in our bake/cook-off competition
• Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, biscuits/snacks every day and wine/beer on Fridays
• 25 days holiday – plus your birthday off
• Day volunteering for a charity of your choice per year
• Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
Send your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org – head the email ‘Senior Creative’.