Improving brand advocacy among employees is certainly a topic of conversation in many organisations today.…
We were a proud sponsor of PR Week Strategic Internal Communications Conference. Missed it? Catch up with our full conference notes, available here.
PR Week gathered the best and brightest internal communications professionals to share best practice, top tips and inside stories.
From the importance of mapping your employees’ journey to the key to finding purpose, the event shared it all.
Our director Gemma McGrattan even took to the stage herself, unveiling the secrets of our client ODEON’s employer brand.
Couldn’t make it?
You missed a great day, but luckily we were there to capture all the action.
Download the notes here:
- The secret to ODEON’s employer brand
- How adidas uses tech to engage Gen Y
- The power of the middle manager at Tate Gallery
- Why befriending the financial director is vital to IC success
- How FirstGroup measures IC success
We had another great day, both as a delegate and a sponsor.
See you next year!