McCann Worldgroup, along with its sister agencies, McCann Health and Weber Shandwick, has joined the…
The must know stats and campaigns from the world of internal communications, social media and marketing.
…for the IC junkies
- 68% of employees view Glassdoor as a trustworthy source
- 10% of Fortune 500 companies to get rid of annual reviews
- 89% of businesses believe they will compete purely on customer experience
…for the social savvy
- 72% of internet users now have a social media profile
- 51bn minutes spent on Facebook by UK users in March ‘15
- 24% of 12-15 year-olds use Snapchat 10 times per day
…light bulb moment
Our pick of this month’s most inspiring creative campaigns from across the globe.
Nike in Russia celebrates active women with #Instaposter
Celebrating female athletes, Nike plastered Moscow with posters of real-life moments chosen from Instagram. The inspiring campaign resulted in 25,000 photos shared on Instagram with the hashtag #betterforit.
The #Ilooklikeanengineer hashtag went viral in August, tackling sexism in engineering. A powerful campaign, which was driven by community and truly demonstrates the power of social media.
John Lewis home insurance advert
The latest John Lewis advert has taken the British public by storm and for good reason. An engaging take on the chaos of having children, all in the name of promoting its home insurance service.
That’s it until next month!