Improving brand advocacy among employees is certainly a topic of conversation in many organisations today.…
Ambitious? A head full of ideas…and ideals? A desire to make a difference? If you want to work in a place where you can develop your character as well as your design skills, we might just be what you’re looking for.
You’ll have support from a team of like-minded creatives to help you develop and want to be challenged as much as we’ll challenge you. So, if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have enthusiasm for trying new things, bring it on and show us what you’ve got.
We’re Synergy, the go-to employee engagement specialists. We believe in the power of people. We work with brands to turn these ambitions into actions – inspiring people to delight colleagues and customers, transform cultures and make a difference. We do all this by creating effective, fun and insight-driven ideas and experiences that really connect with employees. It’s powerful stuff. Because when you tap into the power of your people, everything is possible.
Our clients include ODEON, Vodafone, Argos, Lidl and Caterpillar. We produce everything from VR experiences to physical environmental branding and anything in between.
We live by our values: together is better and fortune favours the brave to name just two. So you’ll be a good team player with dedication and passion for the role and the ability to roll up your sleeves.
We’re a Design Week Top 100 agency and were named in The Drum’s independent Agency Census. This year has been our biggest yet with some great new account wins, lots of new team members, and an awards cabinet bursting at the hinges. Come and be part of something special.
• A head for ideas and a flair for layout
• Excellent design skills and process knowledge for print and digital
• Enthusiasm for design and creativity with an always-learning mindset
• Growing knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and other challenger platforms such as Sketch and InVision
• Experience of motion design – interactive and/or animation a plus
• A portfolio you’re proud of including evidence of your thinking process and rationale
• Agency experience
• Good sense of fun
• Bespoke personal development and training plan
• Peer lunch and learn sessions
• Thirsty Thursday sharing events, followed by the pub
• Mix it up in our bake/cook-off competition
• Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, biscuits/snacks every day and wine/beer on Fridays
• 25 days holiday – plus your birthday off
• Day volunteering for a charity of your choice per year
• Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Surround yourself with highly experienced creatives and learn from experience!
Send your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org – head the email ‘Junior Creative’.