McCann Worldgroup, along with its sister agencies, McCann Health and Weber Shandwick, has joined the…
Join us in Bristol on Tuesday 30th April to explore diversity in engineering and how we can work towards a more inclusive industry.
Join us for breakfast in Bristol on Tuesday 30th April as we discuss why D&I is so important in the engineering industry and sharing what firms can do to ensure they are hiring a diverse mix of employees. There will be a few short, sharp presentations followed by an informal group discussion.
• How diverse and inclusive workforces contribute to bottom-line impact
• What it takes to attract, retain and engage a diverse talent pool
• The impact of women’s networks on female engineers
• What other engineering firms are doing to create D&I programmes
• Chloe Foy – Behavioural Science Strategist, Synergy Creative
• Dr Vanda Papafilippou – Senior Lecturer in Human Resources Management, UWE
• Carlie Walker – D&I specialist, Work180
When & where
Tuesday 30th April, 2019
The Square Club, 15 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HB
9:30am – 11:00am
Expect tea, coffee, pastries and some excellent conversation around this topic.
Feel free to tweet the event @synergycreative.
We look forward to seeing you there!