Improving brand advocacy among employees is certainly a topic of conversation in many organisations today.…
We’re excited to announce that we are an official partner for the first ever World Employer Branding Day – and we’d like to invite you to join us!
Organised by Employer Brand International and held at the Divadlo Hybernia in Prague from 28th – 29th April 2016, the event will welcome internal communications, HR, talent and marketing professionals from over 30 countries.
You’ll be given plenty of opportunity to meet with the world’s best employer branding vendors, hear case studies of global brands who are leading the way in employer brand leadership and discover the key employer branding trends you need to focus on to stay ahead of the competition.
A packed day of panel debates and presentations, followed by a glamorous cocktail evening reception. Speakers include:
- Brett Minchington, Chairman/CEO, Employer Brand International
- Nanci Hogenboom van het Hof, Global Employer Brand Leader, adidas Group
- Robert Malm, Global Employer Brand Manager, Volvo Car Group
- Marnick Vandebroek, Senior Digital Manager Benelux, Pepsico
- Lianne Corriette, Global Employer Brand Director, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Michael Holm, Senior Human Resources Manager, LEGO Group
- Iva Guthova, Human Resources Manager, EY
- Brano Vargic, President, HRComm – President HRComm & Program Manager Raiffeisenbank, Czech Republic
A guided walking tour of the stunning city of Prague will be followed by a delegates and country partners lunch.
Want to grab yourself a discount?
We’re proud to be an official partner for the event, which will no doubt be a great learning experience – and most importantly – a lot of fun!
Get your tickets before the 19th February 2016 and you’re eligible for a €100 discount! Simply quote uk2016 at the checkout.
Visit the website here to find out more and buy your tickets.