At the beginning of the pandemic, everybody was keen to get back to normal. But…
Behavioural Strategist Chloe Foy will lead a roundtable on the changing face of physical work spaces.
Engage Employee’s Digital Workplace Conference this month will be all about the way digital workplaces are enabling more productive and engaging ways of working.
This case-study driven conference will explore how people’s needs are changing and how we can equip them for this workplace revolution. As well as presenting, McCann Synergy are hosting a live roundtable session – we’d love to see you there!
Presentation: The changing face of your physical workspace
11 March 10:25 – 10:45
Can you imagine working in an actual office again? Chloe Foy leads a discussion to find why big brands are turning their attention to the purpose, function and designs of their physical workplaces, ready for a new approach when colleagues finally return.
Roundtable session: Are you prepared to transform, again?
11 March 13:00 – 14:00
Chloe Foy and Jenni Cruickshank will lead an open roundtable discussion on ideas, current thinking and your plans to revolutionise physical workspaces.
We’ll cover questions such as:
• What’s your company’s position on return to the workplace, and what’s been communicated so far?
• Any insights or discussions about WFH / flexible working post-Covid?
• Where to start in designing the office “fit for the future”
• Maximising office cost efficiency vs keeping colleagues involved and engaged
• Nudge or shove, home working or compulsory office presence: the flexi debate
Check out the full event details and grab your tickets here: Engage Employee: Digital Workplace Conference 2020.