Improving brand advocacy among employees is certainly a topic of conversation in many organisations today.…
Whether your current challenge is defining your employer brand, understanding your EVP, or attracting the right talent, we can help you overcome it.
As we always say, engagement with a brand starts on the inside, with employees. If you get that right, customer connections and brand advocacy will follow.
From research, insight gathering and defining the EVP, through to creative concepts and employee journey mapping, we create brilliant employer brands that create commercial impact.
Get in touch to find out how we:
- Created a compelling (and award-winning) Employer Brand for ODEON Cinemas Group
- Helped Arval use their employer brand to save over £650,000
- Are helping Lidl create an unforgettable employer brand experience
- Partnered with Knorr Bremse to define their EVP and employee journey
Our whitepaper, ‘Finders Keepers: Find and Keep the Best People with your Employer Brand’, shares the insights and opinions of internal communications and HR experts from companies including Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Aviva, ODEON Cinemas Group and Nationwide.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• How employer brand can help you find, engage, and keep the best people for your business
• The intrinsic link between employee engagement and customer satisfaction
• The challenges facing employer branding, and how to overcome them
• Real life case studies from brands including LinkedIn and Triodos Bank
If you’re interested to know how we can help you define and overcome your employer brand challenge, get in touch: email@example.com