McCann Worldgroup, along with its sister agencies, McCann Health and Weber Shandwick, has joined the…
Accomplished wordsmith? Persuasive with words? Style and substance? Master of punctuation?
Let’s set the scene
Imagine a fast growing creative agency, looking after many big brands, including: ODEON, Vodafone, Argos, Lidl and Caterpillar. Creating film, animation, VR experiences, experiential moments, print and digital campaigns. Imagine 12 years of growth, continued pitch wins, a growing team, a bursting trophy cabinet and an exciting future.
Imagine you: a key part of our plans; our first full-time copywriter. Surrounded by a team of highly creative and enthusiastic people. Imagine crafting always engaging, sometimes quirky, inspiring copy for recognised brands that our clients will love.
We’re Synergy, the go-to employee engagement specialists. We believe in the power of people. We work with brands to turn these ambitions into actions – inspiring people to delight colleagues and customers, transform cultures and make a real difference. We do all this by creating effective, insight-driven and fun experiences that really connect with employees. It’s powerful stuff. Because when you tap into the power of your people, everything is possible.
We live by our values: together is better and fortune favours the brave to name just two. So being a good team player with dedication, passion for the role, and the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, is essential.
We’re a Design Week Top 100 agency and were named in The Drum’s independent Agency Census. This year has been our biggest yet, with some great new account wins and lots of new team members. So, come and be part of something special.
• Experienced agency (or similar) copywriter / or freelancer looking for full-time
• Adaptable to suit different brands and projects
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Conceptual ability an advantage
• Portfolio you are proud of
• Excellent proof-reading and editing skills
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas to both fellow team members and clients
• Able to work to quick turnaround times and respond well to changes
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Peer lunch and learn sessions
• Thirsty Thursday sharing events, followed by the pub
• Mix it up in our bake/cook-off competition
• Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, biscuits/snacks every day and wine/beer on Fridays
• 25 days holiday – plus your birthday off
• Day volunteering for a charity of your choice per year
• Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
Send your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org – head the email ‘Copywriter’.