Improving brand advocacy among employees is certainly a topic of conversation in many organisations today.…
We headed to the annual CIPR Inside conference which this year aimed to ‘close the gap’. Download our notes to get all the insider info.
If you couldn’t make the brilliant CIPR Closing The Gap Internal Communication Conference then fear not – Synergy was there to bring you back all the best bits.
From event apps to global comms, there was plenty to get even the most seasoned comms professional excited about our fascinating industry.
This year’s topic focussed on ‘Closing the Gap’. It was chosen following the results of the Edelman Trust Barometer which revealed the following:
- Gap 1: 64% of execs believe they’re doing the right things at work, but only 48% of their employees agree
- Gap 2: When asked who they thought was a credible source of information about their companies, only 49% said the CEO
And you’ll discover:
- How Powys County Council bridged the gap between leaders and staff
- How Nationwide connected 18,000 employees in 700 branches
- How to close the gap between employee brand and buisness brand
We hope you enjoy the notes and we’ll see you there next year!