Improving brand advocacy among employees is certainly a topic of conversation in many organisations today.…
Just read a great article by AT&T and how they’re inviting employees to DOT – do one thing in their daily actions that will make a positive impact on themselves, their community and the company.
The article covers the five strategies that have made this a real success:
- Be authentic and invite innovation from your employees. They have an internal website where employees can submit and track their ideas.
- Highlight employee stories and recognise the great work they’re doing.
- Make it really matter to the business – we often talk at Synergy about the importance of linking your campaigns to the overall vision, goals and journey of the company.
- Keep it simple and fun – we love this one! Communicate all your messages and updates creatively – we can help!!
- Emphasis team collective impact – the big difference is in teams coming together to have a much bigger impact.
You can read more about this here