We’re McCann Synergy, one of the UK’s leading specialist employee engagement agencies and we believe in the power of people.
Ambitious brands trust us to help drive their people performance; to delight customers, transform cultures and create change. We’re growing and ambitious, with a client list full of brands your mum’s heard of, and we’re looking to get even bigger. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an Employee Engagement Consultant to join our team in Bristol delivering industry-leading employee experiences and engagement strategy.
A passionate advocate of the impact engaged workforces have on businesses, you’ll be responsible for the strategic management and growth of your client portfolio. You’ll be a natural at developing employee engagement strategies and creative campaigns, solving engagement challenges quickly and confident talking about employee engagement best practice.
- Demonstrable passion and curiosity for the latest employee engagement and customer experience trends as well as keeping up to date with the latest EX and CX views and attitudes to client strategy and thought leadership
- Consultative approach to client development – getting to the heart of a client’s business identifying and converting new opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their business
- Pro-actively supporting new business growth – interrogating briefs, leading pitches, developing research methods to generate insight-led ideas and clear campaigns
- Owning the strategic process, formulating insight-driven briefs, research and idea development through to creative execution
- Good financial acumen and management – ability to set client targets and accurately forecast, analyse client profitability and utilisation targets and make sound financial decisions
- Access to a car that can be used for work purposes and full driving licence
- 5-7+ years of experience, including 2+ years in employee engagement (essential)
- Experience working for (or with) Global FTSE / Fortune 500 brands and an understanding of the challenges of matrixed organisations
- Broad experience within the employee hire to retire portfolio – or a minimum of 2 deep areas of specialism
- Demonstrable senior client/stakeholder management and team leadership
- Proven ability to deliver strategies through to execution
- Facilitation of workshops, focus groups and senior client/stakeholder meetings
- A solutions focused, strategic thinker
- Excellent relationship skills with a consultative approach
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to drive, mentor and develop
- Ability to structure and manage different workstreams
- Strong internal communications and collaboration
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Effective organisational skills with ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Creative flair and experience of multi-channel communications
- Ability to oversee the creative development process, working alongside our creatives to deliver greatness
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.